Unit 3, book
Unit 3, book
2. 1. The relationships is between a babysitting, a parents and their sons.
2.This text tells about a scary story.
3. 1.F-Cristina and Pete went to a restaurant.
2. F-Cristina and Pete don’t like their children to go to bed early every night.
6. 1.Maura played with the children
2.at half past ten
3.She was watching tales of the unexpected
4.it is been for six months
5.in her beethroom
6.she saw a statue
7. 1.because she had left the medicine.
2. for give the medicine.
3.because she saw a clown.
1. 1.have you had
3.have you known
2. 1.didin’t study
6.speak ,had break up
3. 2.had you live
3.have you are
4.have you know
5.have you like
5. 1 Steve Smith hasn’t been caught yet
2 Bea’s just told me some amazing news
3 The police have already started to Steve Smith
4 Your parents met you have boyfriend’s yet?
5 I’ve just cooked dinner and so sit down relax
6. 1 just
7 1 I don´t want to go to London because I´ve already been there
2 I just had bought some new CDs.
3 I intend to call Sophia yet.
4 The film started at 8pm at is 8.10 already.
5 Is mum at the office yet?
8 b) 1, No, I’ve never witnesses a crime.
2, Yes, I’ve saw a really scary film.
3, No, I’ve never had a scary experience.
4, No, I’ve never ask to police.
9 b) 1- 1 just / 2 catch /3 has been /4 for / 5 has not spoken / 6 yet / 7 has seen / 8 sine
2- 1 has given / 2 since / 3 have had / 4 for / 5 have been / 6 already / 7 have suggests
3- 1 have found / 2 just / 3 have know / 4 for / 5 are
3 a) data- base
b) 1 fingerprint
3 life imprisonment
4 DNA test
5 news report
-PAGE 31 (LISTENING)
CSI is the show that started the forensic sciencecraze TV.
CSI has encouraged more teenagers to study forensic science.
1. It began in China 800 years ago.
2. DNA test
3. The CSI has made forensics more fashionable.
4. Some criminals has learned how to avoid detection by using strong chemicals.
1. In my opinion, violence is the worst of all crimes.
2. Yes, but what about shoplifting? It affects more people than violent crime.
3. You are right, but it is not as serious.
4. Have you thought about cyber crime? It is as badas other crimes.
5. I don´t agree, I don´t think it´s as scary as other crimes.
a) I think photo A, a violent crime, is the worst of all of the crime
b) I think B, stealing cars, is worse that C, which is shoplifting. D, mugging, is one of the worst thing if there is just one person involved. Probably, shoplifting is the softest crime.
2 – paragraph 1- c
Paragraph 2- b
Paragraph 3 –a
3- First of all, after that, then, next, later, at that time, finally.
4- 1: First of all/ then
2: After that / next
3: later / finally
5- 1- c
Fuente: Unit 3, book